I have meaning to write this for a few days and to be honest I’ve been at a loss for words. I’d like to thank Rae of Chi Speak for honoring me with the Liebster Award. Rae is in her own words “a thinker, writer, drummer, gadget hoarder, techie, and foodie who endeavors to learn from every experience without regret”. I like Rae’s blog because she’s a girl and a self embraced “geek” and enjoy her writing, recipes and photography.
I had the thought for this bog for a long time before it came to fruition. The blogging community is great and through which I’ve learned and been motivated by many. so without further ramblings…
Here are the award rules:
- Show your thanks to the blogger who gave you the award by linking back to them. (check)
- Reveal your top five picks for the award and let them know by leaving a comment on their blog. (see below)
- Post the award on your blog.
- Bask in the love from the most supportive people on the blogosphere – other bloggers.
- And, best of all – have fun and spread the karma.
Now, here are my picks for blogs deserving attention:
1. Margie of Late bloomer Buds whose images and kind words motivate and inspire me!
2. Neil and Emily of The Socialist Kitchen who bake creatively and inspire with their generosity.
3. Kristin of Trainer, Crafter, Kristin who keeps me motivated to be both creative inside and out! (and she’s really the reason I’m blogging)
4. Humphrey of Finder Dog is a recent discovery. Humphrey is telling the tale (tail) of life with his humans. This is a great perspective on the world.
5. Allison of Allison Eats who I’ve recently discovered but in whom I find a kindred spirit. Her love of food and cooking is contagious.
Now, let me enjoy my celebratory martini while you go off and read about those other neat folks 😉